New Canadian Here ( I got a 6th GEN )

98ACCORDLXSD

Reaction score
I was pointed towards this site from people from Honda Tech and Drive Accord, Figured come here and say HEY.

I'm 24 I just started to get into tuner cars this year. Picked up a decent 98 Accord LX in 2007 kept it stock while I was overseas, It was auto and figured use it as a project car. Started to only mod it in March of 2008

I'm converting it over to 5 speed with in the month ( due to a tranny failure ) I got a large list of mods/parts. I'm doing a 2001 coupe front end conversion ( due to a minor fender bender ) Body and paint this summer ( welding new metal )

Well here is a quick picture before went back into winter mode.

32071960008_large.jpg

I got one of the last DC Sport Header to come into Canada.

Small List:

DC Sport Header
AEM Short Ram
MagnaFlow Exhaust
Primax 502 17's
215/40R17
Eibach 2" Lowering Spring
Cusco Front Lower Tie Bar, JDM Rear Lower
Vibrant Front Upper Strut Bar
White Line 27mm Sway Bar, 19mm Neuspeed Rear
Gauge Pod
2X12" Subs, 800 Watt Amp ( 141 DB )
6000 K HID Kit, Clear Euros

Theres MORE....

I got sitting in my basement ( roto tech slotted/drilled rotors ) 11lb flywheel, Exedy Stage 3 clutch/pressure plate, F23 Manual Tranny, All the parts to convert it over to 5 speed. Front Camber Kit. Black housed headlights, 98 coupe hood, 2001 coupe front bumper all the parts to do the conversion.

Looking at getting a In dash DVD player, Inside is pretty much stock ( I work outside so I'm always dirty so my inside don't get much TLC )

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Beauiful car man!

That thing is so clean!

I used to have Primax wheels as well, but they were older model 16's, don't even know model name.
I love how immaculate you keep your front lip :jae: it's usually rare for those to be in such good condition.

Looks like you have some healthy, as well as serious mods planned!
Keep us posted and welcome to the fam!

Last edited:

98ACCORDLXSD

Reaction score
Beauiful car man!

That thing is so clean!

I used to have Primax wheels as well, but they were older model 16's, don't even know model name.
I love how immaculate you keep your front lip :jae: it's usually rare for those to be in such good condition.

Looks like you have some healthy, as well as serious mods planned!
Keep us posted and welcome to the fam!

Thx man, I was thinking going to a much lighter 17" rim ( anything smaller then 17's dont look right on my car ) The Pri max are quite heavy. Tractor trailer kicked up a rock and chipped my lip, under looks like a cheese grater from all pot holes. Im gonna need a new lip anyways because im going to a coupe.

Currently my car is broken, Blown tranny, I'm off to ups to pick up new motor mounts and a axle, so I'm hoping to start working on the car this week and get the 5 speed gear in. Front end took a beating this winter. Rear ended a car, pushed my rad support in, ripped the center out of my bumper ( why I was gonna do a cool mode like the 01 coupe )

I noticed that my car is getting soft in places. So It kinda needs a overhaul. Canadian winters are hard on cars, will be the last winter I'll drive my car.

Last major plan is to build a boosted engine and get 350 -400 WHP and be the only Boosted 6th Gen Accord in the Maritimes.

juicebox00

Reaction score
looks nice, i'm personally not a fan of the wheels but i like everything else

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
welcome to the site!!! looking forward to see all of the future plans unfold!

also glad to hear that other sites are sending u here haha :D

Back