ESP.net 98-02 Accord Traction Bar System with Front Torque Mount Kit F/H 4 cyl Models

Johnson

Reaction score
Re: ESP.net 98-02 Accord Traction Bar System with Front Torque Mount Kit F/H 4 cyl Mo

Super interested

SCARFACE2392

Reaction score
Re: ESP.net 98-02 Accord Traction Bar System with Front Torque Mount Kit F/H 4 cyl Mo

Count me in. This will help me when i swap my H22 in

ESP.net

Reaction score

Looks nice and all, but what's in it for the V6er's?

You know, the Accords putting down REAL power?

:troll3:

Working on getting a car to borrow for a few days on fitment for the V6. Should have it done within the next few weeks.

Interesting Side Note: Much like the 94-97 Accords and Acura CL late 90s being similar chassis. The 2001-2003 Acura CL V6 share the same cross members/LCA's.

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score

Working on getting a car to borrow for a few days on fitment for the V6. Should have it done within the next few weeks.

Interesting Side Note: Much like the 94-97 Accords and Acura CL late 90s being similar chassis. The 2001-2003 Acura CL V6 share the same cross members/LCA's.

Very good sir. Thank you.

The 01-03 Acura CL/TL are similar. We can interchange quite a few suspension parts, if not every single part, between our 98-02 Accords and the 01-03 Acura CL/TL.

If you have not joined up over on Acurazine.com, you may want to join that site. Then post a feeler thread over there in the 2nd Gen Acura CL section. I do think you would have a good interest from those guys over there. Most of them are aware that our 98-02 Accords and their 01-03 CL's are similar and can interchange suspension.

akoutmos

Reaction score

Accord is done with its transformation at SpeedFactoryRacing. I'll let you guys know how she drives on Saturday when I go to take a look at the car. As for repeating the tests that
xci.ed6 laid out. I'll do that in the near future and report my results.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Great news, looking forward to the update.

Very good sir. Thank you.

The 01-03 Acura CL/TL are similar. We can interchange quite a few suspension parts, if not every single part, between our 98-02 Accords and the 01-03 Acura CL/TL.

If you have not joined up over on Acurazine.com, you may want to join that site. Then post a feeler thread over there in the 2nd Gen Acura CL section. I do think you would have a good interest from those guys over there. Most of them are aware that our 98-02 Accords and their 01-03 CL's are similar and can interchange suspension.

+1, AZ has alot of members who would be interested in suspension upgrades for their cars.

G'sAccord01

Reaction score

So ummm ... No good for daily use for the J32/35 6spd guys? I don't autocross like AK or anything like that but my car has a lot of torque steer and the known power to ground delivery issue. I see ESP keeps saying he has the experience to create traction bars and the pros outweigh the cons but would that mostly apply to someone putting their car to good use?

Would the Pros outweigh the cons for daily use is basically my question.

ESP I know you don't for see any serious issues and I read the pros but I don't really see you mention anything about what the cons would be. All I see is I won't be able to add a skid plate ...

Seems like you have a great product that your introducing to us. Who wouldn't want better throttle response, less wheel hop, no torque steer.

akoutmos

Reaction score

I'll leave this here for you guys ;). Went to take a look at the accord today. Picking it up finally the 9th of Nov. Pretty Spacious with the traction bars.
891577_10100656025212255_287840160_o.jpg

Back