ECU "Mobilizer"

Drift

Reaction score
I've stumbled across an item that I think a lot of you may find helpful. It seems there is a very smart man in Austria that has developed a chip that replaces the immobilizer board inside the ecu, thus, deleting it. With this there is no longer the need to have to go to the dealer ship with your junk yard ECU to have them program your key. (Or refuse to in some cases). Any one who is doing a manual swap should consider this.

This would also be useful for those who are interesting in doing an OBDII H22 swap. Being able to remove the immobilizer is a huge hurdle to jump when doing that swap. It would also work for the V6 swaps everyone is doing now.

http://www.doctronic.at/mobilizer_fx01_E.htm

It does require someone removing the oem immobilizer and soldering in this board. However, I am willing to offer my services for a small fee if anyone is interested in trying this out. I'd be happy to do the solder work.

**It appears I may have started this thread in the wrong forum. Sorry.

Last edited:

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
Yea but you never know, well lol I bought a ICM from ebay and I was suprised that my car ran lol

So im guessing this should work also.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Very interesting.. Some stuff on that site seems outdated tho. I hope they still make these immobilizer delete chips, they could be useful.

lwlba

Reaction score
dam... if only i had known about this during my swap... woudl've saved me 250 dollars....

Back