car jerks in the morning from reverse to drive

themachine

Reaction score
Use real honda atf, it sounds like a clutch/pressure problem.

ahhh that's bad news for me. I got the honda ATF ready to go so will do it tomorrow. I'm not sure if it will make any difference but let's hope so.

themachine

Reaction score
i had my pressure switch replaced last year but i think it still had a problem. Could it be it? The one near the passenger side

Last edited:

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Switches at 1pt, might be ok there. Also: switch =/= sensor

Prolly small obstruction/leak from a 'capillary', hard to say.

themachine

Reaction score
Switches at 1pt, might be ok there. Also: switch =/= sensor

Prolly small obstruction/leak from a 'capillary', hard to say.

I think it's probably good idea after the drain and refill to take it to a transmission shop to see where the problem lies before i even start thinking about replacing all.
The fluid was low a month ago and added a little bit. Been ok since then.

themachine

Reaction score
Changed the transmission fluid and notice there was a leak there. I will drive it for a day or two and see. Thinking about going for an inspection as well.

themachine

Reaction score
the leak is at the base of the tranny..basically when you lift it and you look up..there's a 'line' that seperates the frame of the transmission..there's a leak there.. how much? i don't know but it wasn't dripping. I'm not sure if it was coming from the washer. I did it at a friends house so i will take a pic once i go back.

themachine

Reaction score
After doing some few more check ups, i think the issue is the engine mount. Finding out the defective one is the hardest part.

Every mechanic is telling me something different but one of the mechanics that i trust the most said he was leaning more towards engine mount than transmission.
I've tested it at home, switching gears between R to D and the engine seems to move forward easier than usual.
If i press on the brake pedal while giving some gas, the engine seems to move there as well. Gives me the feeling that something is loose

Also, during stops, i feel a little vibrate, like it's about to shut off.

Here's few pics
10635827_10152619324362025_504250723719281018_n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back