Wheel Fitment Thread

toofastaccord23

Reaction score
So i just ordered the new xxr 527 in a 17x8.25 +25 i know the specs r weak but the next size were 17x9.75 that's to aggressive for me , so my question is would i even need to roll and pull my fenders to make them fit ? keep in mind im going to be running a 215/45/17 tire and im slammed

Chris Vu

Reaction score
UHHHH my front was an 8.5 + 35 with a 235/40, and I needed a roll .. so I believe you will be needing one depending on how slammed you actually are .. got any pics of current ride height ?

EDIT: So I just saw your thread, and it looks like you're right around my height, or lower. You'll probably need to roll it. I wanna see finished pics tho !!

Last edited:

toofastaccord23

Reaction score
Thanks for your help man :thumbsup: hopefully my friend can roll my fenders for me when my wheels come in and ill take some teaser pics just for you :hihi:

truWarier02

Reaction score
So I don't want to sound like a fool or anything, but I was wondering if 18x9 +35 Rota IK-R's would look ridiculous on a sedan (2000 Accord LX)

(do those rims even get made that big?)

No.. it will not look ridiculous on a sedan. That is a good size if you're lowered about 3" or more. I'm assuming you're going for the flush look?

From their website.. I only see them in 17's. But 17x9 +35 will work too.

edit: oops, didn't see swollen's post lol.

So i just ordered the new xxr 527 in a 17x8.25 +25, so my question is would i even need to roll and pull my fenders to make them fit ? keep in mind im going to be running a 215/45/17 tire and im slammed

Yeah, you just need to roll all 4 corners and you'll be fine. No need for a pull.

Last edited:

Frylock

Reaction score
No.. it will not look ridiculous on a sedan. That is a good size if you're lowered about 3" or more. I'm assuming you're going for the flush look?

From their website.. I only see them in 17's. But 17x9 +35 will work too.

edit: oops, didn't see swollen's post lol.

Yeah, you just need to roll all 4 corners and you'll be fine. No need for a pull.

Would +35 poke too much? How about +25?

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
looking into some 17x8.5's for my sedan offsets I have to choose from are +30 and +40. I'm looking to have some decently wide wheels without having to run a major stretched tire since my car will see the track often. ride height I'd like is no gap in the front and no more then a finger in the rear. My rear fender's are rolled and I have no problem doing the same to the fronts. Also' I don't wanna run super ridiculous camber but I'm fine running some.

So wheel fitment guys what would you suggest?

dvilla5506

Reaction score
Get the +30 for the height u want the +40 will sink in a lil bit comapred to the +30 which be a lil flush my opinion

Mikey

Reaction score
Recently acuired a set of '04 17" TSX wheels. 17x7 and I believe they're.....+50(??), I cant remember. No tires. Will, hopefully, by summer. :D

truWarier02

Reaction score
looking into some 17x8.5's for my sedan offsets I have to choose from are +30 and +40. I'm looking to have some decently wide wheels without having to run a major stretched tire since my car will see the track often. ride height I'd like is no gap in the front and no more then a finger in the rear. My rear fender's are rolled and I have no problem doing the same to the fronts. Also' I don't wanna run super ridiculous camber but I'm fine running some.

So wheel fitment guys what would you suggest?

17x8.5 +30 should be nice and flush with a 2.5"-3" drop. Natural camber should come out to be about -2 in the front and -2.5 in the rear.

215/45's will be fine.

Btw, what wheels are they?

Back