Look what i just purchased...

nyknick1015

Reaction score
Rear roof/window spoiler... I didnt get it yet, I just won and paid for it tonight but its a rarity that these come around on ebay or anywhere for our cars and there was only one posted sale for it after i did search for it for months now on ebay. Once i saw it i had to snag it b4 anyone else did cuz i always wanted one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...ame=STRK:MEWNX:IT&viewitem=&item=400001020197

1407_10.JPG

(also forgive me didnt know where this thread would so so i figured its for your viewing and jealous pleasure, i would put it here)

keychain

Reaction score
Nice. Be sure to use extra double-sided tape there are horror stories of them flying off at freeway speeds. I used to have one, but it wasn't the look for me and I ended up selling it.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
^^ either you searched wrong, or he bought it before you had the chance to even see it.

nice buy man, not my cup of tea, but if you like it, thats all that matters :)

nyknick1015

Reaction score
well i've always wanted one so im gonna TRY it... After i bought it, i felt like i was playing with too many things on my car with the lip, the rack and now the window spoiler... im gonna try it and see how it works with my taste...

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
on some cars this looks really nice and sometimes it messess with the theme of the car.....good luck to ya bro...and good find.....

blindside

Reaction score
Good find i use to have one then i gave it to a friend of mine when i got rid of the accord.. very rare item i just got lucky just like you.. it looks good if you don't have a trunk spoiler or at least just a lip spoiler would be alright

Back