My homies G35

What Do You Think?

• Total voters

Ric Rock

Reaction score
Figured you peeps would wanna check it out.

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

9.jpg

g35025.jpg

MikeyMike

Reaction score
**** looks sharp.. i like the black roof and paint on the body line... i always wanted one, but i dont like how they ride

A-cord

Reaction score
yeah i said wackk.. however, it can be fixed. it looks like he had himself a nice little shopping spree at the ricer section at pepboys lol jk.. those fogs look cheap as hell.. that hood is fugly, i'd go back to an oem hood and trunk if i were him but i'm not him soo yeah.. the rims are straight, the cf trunk is OK.. i really wouldn't throw any cf on a g35. and he should stop doing donuts in the parking lot.. it's really not cool.. remember this is just my OPINION

MikeyMike

Reaction score
yeah i said wackk.. however, it can be fixed. it looks like he had himself a nice little shopping spree at the ricer section at pepboys lol jk.. those fogs look cheap as hell.. that hood is fugly, i'd go back to an oem hood and trunk if i were him but i'm not him soo yeah.. the rims are straight, the cf trunk is OK.. i really wouldn't throw any cf on a g35. and he should stop doing donuts in the parking lot.. it's really not cool.. remember this is just my OPINION

fuego

Ric Rock

Reaction score
the g35 is alright. but could be better.

grill + front lip + lower = cleaner than present LOL

i thought it could have been lower too. the roof paint and rear lights to me are my favorite parts of his car

Last edited:

blinkz0rz

Reaction score
I do like it, but I don't like the front bumper with the fogs or the CF hood.

It's cool he put a Nissan badge on it and no Skyline ones.

Back