With or Without, that is the question.

chaldonian

Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my first post and I hope to get to know all the members in this great forums. I own a 2002 Honda Accord V6 Coupe. Wanted to ask your opinion on some of the mods I am looking forward to doing. Enjoy :omghi2u:

Front Before
IMG_0061.jpg

Front After
IMG_00612.jpg

I plan on fabricating the grill to look like the newer 08 Accords. More mean look.

Back Before
IMG_0062.jpg

Back After
IMG_00621.jpg

Side Before
IMG_0063.jpg

Side After
IMG_00631.jpg

Your welcome to share your ideas.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
front: no
rear: no
sides: no

all oem looks the best imo

i don't know, the front looks good because it's different..all oem looks boring. the front grille is a unique mod that isn't ricey. those tail lights i can do without and hell no to the wheels. never liked painting over stock wheels, they look ugly. but OP can prove me wrong.

ActNow

Reaction score
I couldn't find a difference in the front before/afters not until knighthawk pointed it out. It felt like a where's Waldo book. Anyway your ideas are ultimately your decision no matter what we say. I say do it. Do to poor lighting on side after photo I can't tell what your wheels would look like black. All they look like is black holes.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
He just put black circles over the part of the rim, leaving an outer edge untouched...I guess signaling he wants black wheels with a polished lip. Which, if I'm correct OP, I would consider something else.

I can't tell exactly what you did to the front, but I like it. Tails are too dark though.

Mikey

Reaction score
Im curious to see what you can do with the front. Not much grille aftermarket(if one at all) for us 0102 guys. Tint always look good. I liked tinted tails on silver coupes. Not feeling the wheel idea though.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Welcome to the family. The grill idea looks Nice but seems hard to do. Tinted tals look ugly and meh on the wheels.

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
Front:thumbup:
Rear:thumbup:
Side/rims :eh: naaa... for that leave it alone.
As to the look on the grill you want I think it could be done if your creative

Back