FS: some stuff

00accord91

Reaction score
sup guys..i got a few items for sale

1 i got stock headlights forsale..perfect condition, nothing wrong with them
$40.00+shippingSOLD!

2 2 10inch jl w3's in a sealed box **DOES NOT COME WITH AMP OR CAP!!*, BUT, for the right price it can.
$250.00 pick up only

3 one 3k 9006 hid bulb with ballast from apexcone
$25.00

not alot of stuff..but thats all i got to work with, and i still have my hks hi power muffler..there was another thread for it noone wanted it..im taking offers...but dont lowball me..its very lightly used and in very good condition.
here are the pics

DSCF1065.jpg

DSCF1064.jpg

DSCF1063.jpg

DSCF1061.jpg

DSCF1062.jpg

DSCF1066.jpg

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28853 this has pics of the muffler..dont mind the thread im taking offers on it.

thanks for looking..please bump this stuff gotta go as soon as possible.

BTW: buyers should know, i do not use paypal, they ****ed my **** up to many times. money orders or cash is acceptable.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Stock headlights are something you should always keep a spare set of, but if not, great price for them!

00accord91

Reaction score
glws. may think about picking up those headlights from you
thanks..theyre here just let me know :)

Stock headlights are something you should always keep a spare set of, but if not, great price for them!

i know, but i really have no room for anything, and the way things are goin right now lol i need a lil extra cash (broke college student) smh

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
FUUUUUUUUUUUUU i would of bought the headlights if i didnt just purchase a 32 oz of meguiers 205......

Back