Electrical problem need help

chrismister2k1

Reaction score
So I picked up another accord about 2 months ago due to my other accord getting totaled. !t first I didn't notice but the headlight switch wasn't wasn't working correctly and I noticed the previous owner ran direct power so the parking lights would come on when the car turns on. So I switched the headlight switch and took out the wire where he was running direct power but when I turned on the parking lights it wouldn't work neither did the turn signals but everything else worked like brake lights reverse and even when I hit the hazards. Does anyone know what this can be.

redlinevtec

Reaction score
So I picked up another accord about 2 months ago due to my other accord getting totaled. !t first I didn't notice but the headlight switch wasn't wasn't working correctly and I noticed the previous owner ran direct power so the parking lights would come on when the car turns on. So I switched the headlight switch and took out the wire where he was running direct power but when I turned on the parking lights it wouldn't work neither did the turn signals but everything else worked like brake lights reverse and even when I hit the hazards. Does anyone know what this can be.

check your grounds and get a haynes manual. has the wire diagram.

chrismister2k1

Reaction score
I already checked that there doesn't seem to be any shorts that I can see and all the fuses are fine

chrismister2k1

Reaction score
I forgot to add the 2 lighting relays aren't get power to them and it was the headlight not working not the turn signals

Back