PuzzleMaster94's J32 6MT 1999 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe (56k)

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Re: PuzzleMaster94's 1999 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe (56k)

I know that feeling all too well. I hate how people have no common courtesy to close doors when they’re done pulling interior parts so then it rains and everything’s ruined. Or people put CV axles or radiators inside a car and destroy the seats or dash. I see rear seat cushions thrown about on the ground outside the car it came from all the time.

^This... Main reason why I haven't changed my Ivory to Black yet

On topic, can't wait to see your retros! Is your roof spoiler the small one or the large scale HIC design like mine and others?

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

I know that feeling all too well. I hate how people have no common courtesy to close doors when they’re done pulling interior parts so then it rains and everything’s ruined. Or people put CV axles or radiators inside a car and destroy the seats or dash. I see rear seat cushions thrown about on the ground outside the car it came from all the time.

What you said literally described what happened. CV Axles in the back and the interior was moldy.

^This... Main reason why I haven't changed my Ivory to Black yet

On topic, can't wait to see your retros! Is your roof spoiler the small one or the large scale HIC design like mine and others?

My roof spoiler is the small one, the AIT Racing one

Brad2274

Reaction score

was at a junkyard yesterday and saw the same thing, black on black ex v6 coupe rear end smashed up, doors left open and cv axles in backseat condenser in passenger(those should be in the trunk why inside the car??) with gallons of water on the floor, almost complete charcoal leather interior ruined, though i found woodgrain and homelink!

sorry to thread jack, in for retro pics!:)

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

I'll throw a bump on this. Well car got hit barely, nothing too serious, but enough to make me put a hold on some projects and fix it.

So the current plan is that I'm going to fill in the rest of the space where the bumper was hit, and repaint the bumper and lip. (Lip really needed it)

So hopefully all goes well with this

And another picture with my friends Jetta

steeze
by albin.brandon, on Flickr

the stance
by albin.brandon, on Flickr

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

So clean! love it!

Thanks Judy. Means a lot

Well the low life was fun for about four hours or so.

I realized I was barely sitting above my bumpstops. Also was rubbing a bit of the fender-liner. So I raised it back up with the Eibach's still in, sitting about exactly where I was all the way down on the springs before. Still making a terrible noise when going over either bumpy patches of the road. So gotta figure that out tomorrow also.

But I got a decent picture with the ole iPhone

Untitled
by Evan Aschbacher, on Flickr

Untitled
by Evan Aschbacher, on Flickr

Then I found two pictures of my car taken at the Southern Roots meet in Bowling Green on Sunday.

IMG_2341-Edit
by JeremyLeachPhotography, on Flickr

10155768_10152774054144746_7112598049839849075_n.jpg

Last edited:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

Pulled my Eibach springs out of the front coils, little piece was getting caught in them. So put the Tein springs back in, and brought them all the way down. Little lower than before, but now the left side is making a noise that the right side isn't. So now I gotta figure that out.

I've taken the coils apart so many times, my friend and I can take these apart in under 10 minutes, including taking them out of the car. Feel like I shouldn't be that good at this

Last edited:

Brad2274

Reaction score

Pulled my Eibach springs out of the front coils, little piece was getting caught in them. So put the Tein springs back in, and brought them all the way down. Little lower than before, but now the left side is making a noise that the right side isn't. So now I gotta figure that out.

I've taken the coils apart so many times, my friend and I can take these apart in under 10 minutes, including taking them out of the car. Feel like I shouldn't be that good at this
think helper springs might help?

Back