Enkei RPF1 17x9 +45

Cotdom

Reaction score
Hi! I really like to put the Enkei rpf1 17x9 +45 on my 2000 accord coupe 4cyl. Of course, i will make a 4 Lugs swap first and go to 5x114. I already swap the Drum in a back for disc brake. I have a full ajustable suspension (R1 from STD) It is drop about 2,5 inch in a back and 2 inch in a front . Right now with my 18x7,5 +45 wheel with 225-40/18 I have about 1 inch of wheelwel clearance front and back. In term of backspacing, i have 40mm space between the suspension arm in front and the wheel and 30 mm between the shock and the wheel in a back. With the 17x9 +45 the wheel will poke 19 mm more and would have 18 mm more backspacing. I think I would put 225-40- 17 tires. I will put a wilwood bbk kit in front and I think I would have just enough clearance. Can you tell me what I have to do to make it fit? Thanks a lot

dawg316

Reaction score
doubt you will get a clear defiant answer

Throw em on and see how they fit. better yet get a set of wheels that fit :henry::waytogo:

Cotdom

Reaction score
I know but before I buy them, I'd like to see if anayboby already put a 9inch wide wheel with a hight offset on this car. Thanks guy!

Accordx

Reaction score
I'm not an expert when it comes to wheels but I'm pretty sure nobody has run this setup yet. Probably will have to test some different setups to get it to work. Best of luck, maybe someone has the info on it to help you out. Could try the driveaccord forum as well.

Cotdom

Reaction score
Thanks a lot! If you guys heard something about this, just tell me! Thanks again

dawg316

Reaction score
check around on the wheel fittment thread.

Also depends on your deffinition of "FIT"

Are you okay with a a lil mexipoke
or are you gona camber your tires in for that yolo swag look?

best answer would be to meet some peeps at a carmeet and see if some one will let you test fit a similar wheel setup.

Best of luck

Back