What? New aftermarket headlights...

Trippinsolzz

Reaction score
I thought I was the only one who noticed these ! I thought I was going crazy haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SupraGuy

Reaction score
DRLs don't need to be all that bright, IMO. Sometimes I think that if they are, it's almost a problem. I've seen so many people driving around at night who forget to actually turn on their lights, just driving behind their DRLs, with the tail lights off. I have to assume that those cars have illuminated dashboards day or night for them to forget, too.

That said, since the point of a DRL is to have a visible indication that your car may be moving, I'd mainly be concerned that the DRLs have adequate current protection not to burn out. Brighter is fine, but they needn't be a replacement for headlights.

All that said, it's hard to determine exactly how bright those are from the photos, since it depends on the ambient light they were photographed under.

I like the look. My headlights are a little fogged, I was going to get some plastic polish and try to clear them up. Well, that's probably still what I'll do, since a $10 bottle of plastic polish is a pretty cheap facelift that should also help make the headlights safer.

TedMicer

Reaction score
If they make all clear 1s I'll buy it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jordan_H

Reaction score
all 17 of you guys? :lawl:

I just know once they're posted on Facebook, they'll be purchased by everyone lol. Before I wanted to de an LED tube in the bottom portion of the headlight but this is a little different and easier to do and combined with a retrofit, these would look pretty damn good.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Cool discovery. Just bought the set since mine is busted by the accident I had. We'll see how the fitment will be.

Back