Favorite Exhaust Tones

capsidx

Reaction score
So, as I proceeded to be that guy and scare a slow driver by blowing past them with my loud arse intake, I thought i'd post a topic and get some opinions. What are your favorite exhaust sounds, it can be stock or aftermarket. Mine are: Pagani Zonda R, Honda EK9, Honda Accord (I know I said exhaust but ill say engine notes for this one), 1969 mustang fastback, 1971 Charger RT, 1999 Toyota Supra, 1999 Nissan GTR and the new Mercedes AMG. Theres probably more but I cant think of any at the moment.

Nam1911a1

Reaction score
I enjoy my Toyota 5.7 at 6000 RPM.

And my 1995 Camry with a broken flex pipe actually sounded great. It had a really deep throaty tune to it. Not raspy or ricey at all. Sounded so good I used to have crotch rockets and sport bikes want to race me on the freeway. I just laughed because they actually thought that thing had something. Sounded good though.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Jaguar F-type, Zonda R, Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione, AMG's 6.3L, Aston Martin's V12, and any good ole burbling big block V8.

capsidx

Reaction score
Jaguar F-type, Zonda R, Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione, AMG's 6.3L, Aston Martin's V12, and any good ole burbling big block V8.

Forgot about the Martin lol. Zonda R will always be my favorite but I did forget to mention the Porsche Carrera :love:

Back