WTB: 00-02 Accord Coupe

olivesomra

Reaction score
Used to own a 99 accord coupe about a year ago until I got in an accident and gave it to the insurance company.

Really loved my car and have been saving up for another one. Please do no message me unless it fits what i'm looking for:

-In SoCal
-Coupe
-Leather seats
-Auto
-No damage or oxidation
-Under 125k

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Akingkhan

Reaction score
You need to put up your price range because I'm 100% sure your not looking to spend the kind of money Accord2Show & DrOwZee are looking to get for their cars.

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
You need to put up your price range because I'm 100% sure your not looking to spend the kind of money Accord2Show & DrOwZee are looking to get for their cars.

+1

Good luck on finding what you want. Getting a nice condition one can be a journey.

Akingkhan

Reaction score
I'm not to sure exactly what I want to spend, I really want to see whats out there first.

You have got to have a ball park figure if your looking for a car. I'm guessing its around 3-5K since that's what a fairly clean cg is going for. Cars like Accord2Show & DrOwZee's cars are going to be +10K. I really don't think your trying to buy some one else's completed project.

Ps just the rims alone on those 2 cars is probably more then your looking to spend on a car :lawl:

Good luck on finding your next car

Back