Derek's 2002 Coupe EX (5MT)

phi1542

Reaction score
Re: phi1542's 02 Coupe 5-Speed

Please let me know if you would be able to tell any noticeable wind noises added to the cabin from outside, when test-driving the AIT spoiler on a freeway.

I've never seen the BaysonR's skirts in my own eyes, but I hear that they're not as beefier as the OEM's. The difference is slight but I can kind of tell when I compare them in pictures.
Ok I will. And yeah that's what I heard. I have the oem rear lip so if I get rep side skirts I don't want it to be noticeably off. I've owned the bayson r side skirts before on my black 6thgen. I could never tell the difference but I've never had oem so idk. I can't find anyone selling oem sides =/ i would reuse my old bayson r side skirts but one has a hole in a corner from the accident. Do you think if I used the bayson r it would be noticeable?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

phi1542

Reaction score

Hey guys my clutch pedal is making creaking sounds when I press down on it and the rubber bushing part that the clutch pedal goes inside has some brown liquid coming out. Not sure if that's normal like it's grease or something or the clutch cylinder is bad.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Mine does that, except there's no leak. I was going to say it just needs more grease, but yours sounds like it might be leaking in which case I would replace it.

phi1542

Reaction score

Mine does that, except there's no leak. I was going to say it just needs more grease, but yours sounds like it might be leaking in which case I would replace it.
I touched the liquid and it doesn't feel like grease it's not thick. So yeah probably leaking... sigh. Do u replace master, slave, or both?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Smells like brake fluid i assume. Yea you can just replace the slave cylinder if it's the culprit.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

You tell us. :lawl:

Slave is on transmission, master is on firewall.

phi1542

Reaction score

I changed my oil yesterday and when I went to fill it up I used the whole 5 quart jug of oil and it's still not to the top dot on the dipstick. I've always done oil changes on my car and I've never had to use this much oil before. Not really what's up or if something could be wrong?

Back