New Server Being Prepped

stoner

Reaction score
At Midnight eastern, (which is the main reason I'm trashing this server), MySQL was doing it's backups, and it just stalls the process, so it returns server errors. You'll get them from about 12:00-12:10/15AM.

And again at 1AM, it backs up the actual web directories.

Haven't switched it over yet, getting there.

dtraill27

Reaction score
At Midnight eastern, (which is the main reason I'm trashing this server), MySQL was doing it's backups, and it just stalls the process, so it returns server errors. You'll get them from about 12:00-12:10/15AM.

And again at 1AM, it backs up the actual web directories.

Haven't switched it over yet, getting there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYc05gZFly0

that's what my end users would be doing here at my job lol

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I for one am glad there are people who know how to do these things! I haven't messed around with any type of operating system / linux since I think 1997 :lawl: when my buddies and I would infect one another with back doors trojans and all those easy to use virus's.

:peace:

RaVaGeSpeed for president!!!

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
I for one am glad there are people who know how to do these things! I haven't messed around with any type of operating system / linux since I think 1997 :lawl: when my buddies and I would infect one another with back doors trojans and all those easy to use virus's.

:peace:

RaVaGeSpeed for president!!!
I don't understand why me for president but okay!! I'll accept Stoner for pres and I'll take VP lol

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
so is this gonna make it so the site doesnt crash at midnight daily? :lawl: **** gets annoying..oh well

Back