★ Russianred's 1991 Nissan Skyline GTR RB26DETT ★

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: ★ Russianred's 1992 Nissan Skyline GT-R RB32DET Widebody Track Edition ★

At first I assumed it was the one from AZEuros. Wish the interior was a little more stock looking, but the rest of it looks great. Rare gem, enjoy!

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

It's extremely difficult to find one with a flawless stock interior, what's your rationale for wanting that in the first place? On most of them, stock seats are on the narrow side, floor mats are usually worn, and dash almost always has a bubble at this point in the age. Everything else in this particular one is a tasteful addition to make it better, or higher quality.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

For such a rare and special car I just like to see them kept a little more OEM/clean inside but that's me. I might forget about all that when I'm driving around with my hair on fire though haha.

BamaVTEC

Reaction score

My heart starting beating faster in excitement just looking at this thing, and its not even mine! Man that is the coolest R23 I've ever seen, hands down. What an amazing car...

Kid2000EX

Reaction score

My only comment is when will the rolling shots happen, congrats Nikita on acquiring this. My friend John has one that hasn't run in 7+ years he just saw yours and is motivated to get his running

kn0x47

Reaction score

congrats man!

(first time seeing this thread)

SykVSyx

Reaction score

ecfbf63dfd2735f04bbf90b5015311a9.622x350x74.gif

I mean, really, the only thing that could top this off would be a couple more doors. :lawl:

Looks flawless, even with the minor front lip imperfection.

Congrats on the purchase, Nikita!

Looks like it was extremely well maintained.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Re: ★ Russianred's 1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R ★

I appreciate the feedback guys, check page 1 for the latest turn of events.. Straight proof that things always turn out for the better.

Now gotta finalize the decision on paint..

Mike, does your friend have a thread somewhere to his build? These machines are timeless, 7 years to sit is a long time, but worth the wait. Hell, my Accord has been sitting for 5 :).

Last edited:

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Good to see you got one man.. I cant believe the other skyline was all fiberglass for that kind of money, the pics looked so sick but when you show all those close ups definitely not worth what they were asking. That's a lot of work to make it all look mint and it will always crack. Nice thing is you have a fresh pallet to work from so you can build/color it the way you want. I'm digging the DEP color lol Nice ride bro I'll be watching!!

Back