Retrofit Club

accordj30guy

Reaction score
Whats up everyone? This is my first post on this forum - I can see the balloons dropping and everyone yelling. Anyway, please add me to the retrofit club. I have S2000 projectors with color mod, A4/E46 shroud combo, projector turn signals using 4300 bulbs and Bosch Litronic ballests. Am I the first person in the retrofit club to have S2000 projectors? Tell me what you think. By the way I have to give all the credit to Bjorn and Rich of customlightz - they did an excellent job at a pretty affordable price. Check out the pics;

IM000178.jpg

IM000177.jpg

pic15.gif

pic14.gif

pic13.gif

pic11.gif

pic7.gif

And a cut off pic - sorry this is kind of bad - will post a better one up in a bit:
IM000009.jpg

angelplus

Reaction score
^^^ Very nice, I'll add you up. I think you are the first one to actually have S2k projectors, looks great man. I almost got mine made like yours, but bjorn suggestionthat I should try something else.

Welcome to the board, ever one here is extremely helpful, so if you need anything to be answered or just need a place to chill, we're looking forward to having a great time! Welcome! :)

xi0utlawstarix

Reaction score
Does anybody have their low beam bulb shield (the plastic cover in front of the bulb) laying around and willing to donate to me?

Back