Plastidip!

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
^ nice...

i ma plastic dip my car flat white when i have $300 to fork over... hahahhaha

the price is a bit steep for that plastic dipping the whole car :(

if it was in the 150ish, i'll do it in a heart beat... but... 300!!! the things i can buy with it

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
Glossifier-and-Metalizer-2-1.jpg

CLEsonny

Reaction score
Meh, it has been ten days after I purchased the two gallons and they have yet to send me shipment notification. Even after I emailed them about it like 5 days after. They were able to return my email of a simple question within an hour.

Due to me being stupid and not paying attention, I received a speeding ticket the other day. I have canceled (or at least attempted to), to pay for the ticket. I also have a Valentine One hardwired, but he lasered me.

Kville02Accord

Reaction score
I just plasti dipped my rear emblem black and the grill and front emblem. I put 3m dinoc behind the front emblem for a extra touch but still keep it black. I will post pics this weekend. I am digging the grill being black though instead of body color.

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
Not a big fan of plasti-dip myself. Honestly would rather rattle can my whole car then plasti-dip it. I won't lie though, the outcome on that Audi does look pretty nice, and your friend's 240 looks amazing. Hope you guys are like the outcome, but at least if not you can just remove it I guess.

cyen008

Reaction score
Get some cheap ebay wrap for the car

i was looking into those for a while to wrap my roof, but after some research (googling.. lol) seems like if the wrap isn't removed within a year or two theres a good chance of paint damage from the removal.

accord786

Reaction score
Been their done that

Sucks don't do it , looks awful and is not really that easy to take of !!!

looks like 3rd class wanna be Matt Black look :furious:

save your money

Back