• ~10000K Purplish/Blue

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
allright, im kinda bored at home with nothing to do, and ive got some parts shopping to do in the next couple of days. i was thinking of picking up some new high beam bulbs to complement my silverstars, cause the stock ones are really dim. what color temp is the best? should i get some "arctic white" ones, "hyper yellow" ones, or what? whos got experience with different bulbs? ive never messed with em cause my previous car blew lots of bulbs and had brown lenses lol, so any high performance bulbs would have looked really bad. ive heard that yellow is good for fogs and some say for highs. should i just get some 6500k ones that will look like my silverstars? but the yellow would look pretty wicked...

any opinions?

skabone

Reaction score
I used to have the yellow high beams and really liked them, but they burnt out too quick.:(

angelplus

Reaction score
yellow... shows up a lot nicer, imma buy some though here this week becuase my last one burned out

cdubb77

Reaction score
Go with yellow. Blacknight and myself both have yellow high beams.

klee

Reaction score
Check out this site. I typically buy my bulbs here:

http://www.hoen-usa.com/

Quality bulbs, replacement guarantee, you can't lose with these guys. One set lasted me nearly two years and I have used other brands such as PIAA, Raybrig, and Hyper that lasted 6 months at most.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
sweet info guys! i just ordered a set of the jdm yellows from luminicsbulbs.com. i doubt theyd be cheaper anywhere in the area here, and all the bulbs sold around here are the nokya brand anyway, or some brand ive never heard of. ill for sure post up some pics when they come, hopefully this week yet. thanks to all of you who voted and voiced your opinion. i was kinda scared to go for the yellow at first but since a lot of you endorse em, it seems like a good choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back