Hello from Switzerland

cosmo

Reaction score
Hi guys, grüezi tophane...

Funny, I'm also from switzerland, bought also a silver V6 Accord CG2 a few weeks ago, and I'm looking also for informations on a U.S. site... ;)

I would like to buy the black altezza taillights, does anyone have pics of them installed on a (silver) CG2? I couldnt find anything with the search, google pics etc., but I dont think its possible that nobody has installed them..??

So here the pictures of my baby, the amber sidemarkers (blinker) will be replaced with clear sidemarkers where I allready bought, but I need also some chrome coated amber bulbs. I couldnt find black/smoky sidemarkers, are they available somewhere?

My sister lives also in the states (S.F.), so maybe she can buy and send it to me, I think that comes a little bit cheaper...

So thank you for any picture or info, and best regards from switzerland! :squintwave:

luke

front_800x600.jpg
seite_800x600.jpg
heck_800x600.jpg

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
tag, luke!

for tint, i would recommend spray. you could also do your tail lights since altezzas arent really in style anymore. lots of us have done it...cause its awesome :lawl:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
yep

and oem cleared headlights

and oem sidemarkers

and oem honda badge on the trunk

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
oh and oem amber turn signal lenses in the tail lights

aside from those and bumper/plate holders the car is the same as ours.

juicebox00

Reaction score
Welcome to the site man, always love to see the differences accords form other countries have. looks clean

cosmo

Reaction score
Thx to all, I'm just starting to clean it. First I thought it's a imported US model (or canadien because of the km/h), but its the european version with some small, abovementioned optic changes.

The best thing was at home! I should make some pictures, in my garage I have maybe 5cm (2 inches) left to close the garage door, this coupe is bigger than other family van!! :omghi2u:

What about smoked sidemarkers/turn signal lenses (not the one in the bumper), does the S2000 have black sidemarkers?

And what about some pictures with black taillights, I know that spray looks great, but here it's not legal, the cops pick you out and then, bye bye, taillights...

The only pictures I found is with the clear altezza's, and the other is a photoshop-fake I done with my car. But before I order them (shipping is more than the lights itself!) I would like to see some "real" pictures, I hope someone can post something, I thought black is one of the favorite colour..?

2b15_1.JPG
tails3.jpg
montage_schwarze_RL1.jpg

Back