OEM Spoiler

RayRay

Reaction score
Ive been wanting an oem spoiler on my accord but I dont really know which color spoiler fits my car. The only green spoilers ive seen are the dark emerald pearl color but my car is more of a lighter green. Do they even have spoilers for the color of my car? help please

RayRay

Reaction score
I dont even know what type of green my car is. i know that the darker green accords are the dark emerald pearl color but mine is the lighter green. So what would the lighter green be called?

Elcid

Reaction score
I dont even know what type of green my car is. i know that the darker green accords are the dark emerald pearl color but mine is the lighter green. So what would the lighter green be called?

Open your driver door and check your paint code # ... it is just above the tire psi numbers

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Noble Green Pearl, pretty sure they only made it in 02.

You probably won't find one in that color......you might.....but probably not.

Your best bet would be to buy one and have it painted. I know there is an ebay seller that will color match for you, but I'm not sure of the sellers name.

Your paint code is G508P

Last edited:

RayRay

Reaction score
Yeah, Ive been searching around but I dont think they made a spoiler for the type of color my car is. =/ The only one ive seen is dark emerald pearl

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Yes they did. Reason I don't think you'll find one is because they only made your color in the 6thgen for one year, thus making a Noble Green Pearl spoiler somewhat rare.

Like I said, you'll have to buy one and get it painted.

ActNow

Reaction score
That would be very cool if you could find one that was genuine factory painted that color and slap it on your car. As it has been said save your money and get one painted.

Elcid

Reaction score
Last edited:
Back