Reaction score
a>

a>

a>

a>

Last edited:

Darianjr1

Reaction score
upload to photobucket or imageshack and copy the image url code. It should end in .jpg
And dont forget to click the pic icon to insert an image.

hotaccord243

Reaction score
You'll have to upload them to a photo upload site like photobucket (what I use) and use the IMG tag to put them in your post.

For example a photo that you find on google or your upload site has a website link http:// etc. etc. and all you do is insert the IMG signs like below:

insert your link in the middle and you should be good.

Above, or search Google. Google knows all.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
On that last photo, what is that pump laying on? Also what radiator is that, looks like the one I have.. I think mine is from ProAutoLuxury. Thirdly.. Where is the turbo??

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Is that just for weight reduction, or just the cool thing to do? I mean I'll do it too if it helps.. But seriously? Is it just for the purpose of not having it there? If it's removed for fitment and mounting issues.. I still have mine and have not had any issues mounting the radiator.

AFAccord

Reaction score
I won't be removing the whole piece like that since I want to retail my AC, but I'll be cutting out the radiator support portion to move it for mounting the half radiator.

Blackaccord2345

Reaction score
thank you for fixing that for me, what should I do differently to make it work, so I can post the rest of my pics.

Back