Reaction score
This:

003JPG.jpg

Plus this:

IMG_20101026_195153.jpg

Equals this:

IMG_20101027_140307.jpg

IMG_20101027_140328.jpg

I am still breaking them in and seeing how they settle, but I am probably gona go a bit lower. Gotta see how it feels in about a week.

Last edited:

SilverAggie

Reaction score
Re: TEIN Coilovers Installed

They look huge for some reason. Maybe the tire just blends in in the pic you have up. Looks good man. I'd say a little lower in the front maybe .5". I'm gonna have such a hard time deciding on rims when I finally get the money. I see something new I like on a silver accord on this forum everyday now.

Aeraun

Reaction score

They look huge for some reason. Maybe the tire just blends in in the pic you have up. Looks good man. I'd say a little lower in the front maybe .5"

Yeh thats exactly what I was thinking. But I'm waiting to see where they settle after about a week. Also, having a little bit of a rubbing issue when I make real tight turns. I think the wheel is hitting inside the wheel well toward the cabin.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
TEIN Coilovers Installed

Take off that spoiler please..... IMO the stock hubcaps/ alloys look better than those rims.

Nice suspension though. Just needs to go a bit lower.

Aeraun

Reaction score

Take off that spoiler please..... IMO the stock hubcaps/ alloys look better than those rims.

Nice suspension though. Just needs to go a bit lower.

Yeh, it'll go lower. And I love my spoiler, never coming off. As for rims, I love the way these look. Came out exactly what I was looking for at time but I'm eventually gona do a 5 lug swap and gona get some new rims. Haven't decided which ones yet. But thats down the road. Thanks for opinion.

itsallgsho

Reaction score

Sweet drop Aeraun! I been planning on the Tein coilovers myself, but really needed to see comparison shots.
Are these the basics? Gonna run it on stock shocks? You should drop the front a bit more, to look a lil more aggressive.

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score

Nice..cant wait to see wats under the hood now at the next meet we're at..glad u are happy with thrle outcome of the car!:peace:

Back