Need some help

Aeraun

Reaction score
I have an 02 4 door and i had an issue with water getting into the passenger side of the car. I opened the car one day and there was a puddle on the floor of the back seat. I pinpointed it, and found out that the channel that brings water from the sunroof to the ground must be broke somewhere near the glove compartment. The water drips in right from underneath the glove compartment. I have the floor up and the glove compartment out and I was running some fishing line through the channel but can't figure out where the dam channel is. There are too many components under the dash there to see clearly and I was hoping that the fishing line would end up coming through but it didn't. Any ideas on what I should do?

ActNow

Reaction score
Maybe pictures will help us help you. No offense but I'm having a hard time figuring your issue from how you typed it, maybe if you revise your first post would help as well.

Aeraun

Reaction score
There's water getting in my car from underneath the glove compartment. The channel that runs water from the sunroof is leaking into the car. So it either came apart or ripped. I haven't be able to figure out exactly where the channel is. I tried running fishing wire through it but it never came through wherever it may be leaking. I took the glove compartment out but there is a ton of **** there (wires, etc.) preventing me from seeing where this dam channel is. Any ideas on how to get to it short of taking apart my whole dash board?

Back