Not open for further replies.

juicebox00

Reaction score
Re: AllGOnoSHOW's 02 accord coupe V6

car looks clean man, looks like some fun roads too

juicebox00

Reaction score

Thanks man, yea we have some very fun mountain roads here. I'd like to visit the canyon roads where you are at though!

lol, come on over and i'll show you some nice roads. I've heard of a road in tn referred to as "the dragon" and the road i go to is it's competitor "the snake" over here...lol

dvilla5506

Reaction score

hopefully one day u can open a shop il take my honda to u get a 6spd swap lol

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

hopefully one day u can open a shop il take my honda to u get a 6spd swap lol

Lol well ud be surprised at what one can accomplish with a haynes manual, some engine modification know how and about every tool. Its the best puzzle ever.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

lol, come on over and i'll show you some nice roads. I've heard of a road in tn referred to as "the dragon" and the road i go to is it's competitor "the snake" over here...lol

Lol the snake sounds like fun. Actually those pics are shot from the dragon. The dragon is fun eventho my brakes practically catch on fire when I'm done but there is a road that connects to the end of the dragon called hellbender which has longer sweeping turns and is more fun in a car from my IMO and from driving them both.

juicebox00

Reaction score

Lol the snake sounds like fun. Actually those pics are shot from the dragon. The dragon is fun eventho my brakes practically catch on fire when I'm done but there is a road that connects to the end of the dragon called hellbender which has longer sweeping turns and is more fun in a car from my IMO and from driving them both.

lol, nice. And i know exactly what you mean about overheating the brakes. i've had to replace my brake booster and master cylinder plus i cracked my last set of pads(different road and another stroy...lol). In the pics from the canyon cruise from june i posted, you can see smoke coming from my brakes in one of the pics...haha

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

lol, nice. And i know exactly what you mean about overheating the brakes. i've had to replace my brake booster and master cylinder plus i cracked my last set of pads(different road and another stroy...lol). In the pics from the canyon cruise from june i posted, you can see smoke coming from my brakes in one of the pics...haha

Lol yea, I know all about that. But its worth it.

wats ur best engine mod u have done in ur view

Well really all the few basic bolt ons I have compliment eachother so I can't really say which one I like better. But on ever car I have modified I start out with the basics and the first thing is some kind of upgraded intake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back