Key Fob

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
My key fob is broken where the key ring goes as you can see in the pic, this is the only key fob i have. Is there any way i could get a new one? Where would i get it? I havent found anything online, would i have to go st8 to my local dealer? (I was trying to avoid that cuz Im guessing they're gonna charge me like 60 bucks for a damn key fob since a new one would need to be programmed also)

2v33s79.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^What he said. Or you can buy a whole unit on Ebay for cheap, got mine for $12 a couple years ago.

theasian100

Reaction score
I would just buy another one off ebay and reprogram it yourself, it takes less than 3 minutes to do it.

You might get lucky like RedRyder and get one for the cheap, but I on the other hand, paid about double of what he did :doh:

Accord_J30A

Reaction score
I have that same problem and just wanted to buy a new remote alarm. I heard u need some kind of code to match up in order to have it program, which is on the back of the alarm i believe?? Sad part is..mine is worn out and i cant read the code anymore..=[

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^too much. Even HandA's are cheaper.

I heard u need some kind of code to match up in order to have it program, which is on the back of the alarm i believe?? Sad part is..mine is worn out and i cant read the code anymore..=[

Code should be K0BUTAH2T

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
WOW
I cant find any cheap ones on Ebay or amazon.
Cheapest I;ve seen so far is about $40
Still way cheaper than the dealer

Back