Just got an alignment

xIrvin

Reaction score
So i just got an alignment done after i installed my s-techs and shocks. And i noticed that for some reason my front left sits higher than my right and my back right sits lower than my left :ugh:
Anybody have any idea why???.

These are the measurements i got from the aligment
LF: camber -0.7 TOE:.01
RF: camber -0.4 TOE -.02
LR: camber -1.6 TOE .05
RR: camber -1.6 TOE .08

dcmystery21

Reaction score
how long have you had that setup in? how much different are the heights? are you measuring tire to qp or tow spot to the ground?

might just need to settle. the alignment looks good.

xIrvin

Reaction score
Literally had the setup in for about 2 hours, yeah i was thinking it just needed to be settled in i was just trippin bawls when i saw it at first. Cuz imma Noob at stuff :D.
and i was measuring the tire to qp. The gaps are about 3-4 fingers each wheel so yeah hopefully it'll settle soonish.

xIrvin

Reaction score
Thanks for that link, unfortunately i have no idea what he means cuz i'm a noob with everything but imma take a look tonight.

hirichard

Reaction score
All I did was jack the car up on that side, spun the spring around so it was seated like the other side, lowered it back down and it was even.

that was the last part of the post...how does this not make sense to you?

xIrvin

Reaction score
No that part makes sense thats why i said i'll take a look, i just didn't understand the rest of it.

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
The reason why i stay away from lowering springs. Not for nothing but you wouldnt have this problem with coilovers.

Back