underdive pulley i4 install

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Trying to get all the power i can before I go Dyno the car. Im looking for extra power adders even if its 2hp.I already purchased the OBX racing pulleys;alt,power steering. then no name ebay crank pulley.just waiting to install when i get free time.

i recently read that intalling these on our 4cylinders arnt the smartest idea because of miss balanced?but people have mix feelings.

oh and its for a boosted accord :)

iHazSnail

Reaction score
^what he said...
PLUS anything from OBX is garbage!
me and a friend of mine had bad experience with them PLUS read reviews on the forums about OBX and i can bet money that no one will EVER recommend ANY product by them.
If that pulley messes something up won't prolly be because of miss balancing or whatever but most likely the company. There is a reason why UR pulley's are known and used widely throughout the tuner community.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
iv had a few obx things and they are just cheap knockoff of real companies.lol
these pulleys are knockoff AEM tru power ones.

but name brand aside,no problems for installing them? i know v6 accords recommend them being the 1st mods to do.but i4 is diff.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
to me, brand doesn't matter but what matters is QUALITY. If you know that they make cheap knock offs then have you ever stopped and asked yourself what a knock off is and why is it called a knock off?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, if you want pulleys, i wouldve gone with UR pulleys. theyll actually man up if your car gets ****ed up cuz they actually make a good product.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
so there is no problem on i4s with pulleys install-name side aside?

Back