What could happen?

Accord_Sleeper

Reaction score
My friend had his headers recently installed but, the shop that did them broke one of the studs and bolts from the headers connected to the block and it is leaking somewhat and I want to know will this turn into a serious problem?

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There's nothing serious about it. Tell him to take it back to the shop and make them fix it, for free.

Accord_Sleeper

Reaction score
Hes going to get it fixed, but a leaking sound or "fluttering", almost sounds like a mild-open headers effect is occurring while he accelerates.

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
does it have a flex pipe somewhere in the "J" down pipes? if so, just like mine, it will sound like there is a leak. Pesky flex pipe

Accord_Sleeper

Reaction score
does it have a flex pipe somewhere in the "J" down pipes? if so, just like mine, it will sound like there is a leak. Pesky flex pipe

naw theres no flex pipe cause he reinstalled his oem headers cause the ebay had fitment problems. Some studs decided to give way and break off. Also, I dont think the o2 sensor on the headers is long enough.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
probably nothing more than just a leak ... which is annoying btw, trust me i would know lol ... they f'd it up so they are responsible to fix it

MrLazie1

Reaction score
just take it back to them and have them fix it. cause like other said, they are the one that f'ed it up.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
does a leak mess up the 02 sensors in the long run since the air/fuel ratio is :huh:

Back