*MOAR PIX* 7/29/14 - juiCyyaccOrd's 1998 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: *UPDATED* OCT 21/11 - juiCyyaccOrd's 1998 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L *56K unfriendly

dam that *** shot of yours look good... the ride or the ugh....

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Re: *UPDATED* OCT 21/11 - juiCyyaccOrd's 1998 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L *56K unfriendly

Judy.....the front emblem is not purple because.............:coffee:

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score

Judy.....the front emblem is not purple because.............:coffee:

haha becaaaause, have to take off the whole bumper and unscrew it from behind, and never got a chance, hahaha i will when i fix my lip >=] i got new double sided tape which holds metal, so that **** should hold properly now o_O

dam that *** shot of yours look good... the ride or the ugh....

LOL, thanks! hahaha the ride i assume lol

SykVSyx

Reaction score

haha becaaaause, have to take off the whole bumper and unscrew it from behind, and never got a chance, hahaha i will when i fix my lip >=] i got new double sided tape which holds metal, so that **** should hold properly now o_O

Is there something about the Coupes I don't know, I didn't have to remove my bumper to work on the emblem.

There should just be some screws to remove it.

Sinful

Reaction score

Is there something about the Coupes I don't know, I didn't have to remove my bumper to work on the emblem.

There should just be some screws to remove it.
Just pop off the 3 tabs holding the grille then unscrew the emblem. o_O
Anyways, really clean ride you have there.

Last edited:

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score

i did an 02 front bumper conversion..it's harder to get behind the emblem and thank you =)

SykVSyx

Reaction score

I have an '02 sedan, and I didn't need to take the bumper off.....perhaps you are doing it wrong...?

:hide:

001Stunna

Reaction score

I have an '02 sedan, and I didn't need to take the bumper off.....perhaps you are doing it wrong...?

:hide:

Derek, the space available to sneak your hand(s) behind the grill and unscrew the 3 philips screws doesn't allow for much movement. Even with a stubby screwdriver it's quite limited, hence taking her bumper off even just the upper tabs would make it a lottt easier.

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score

+1 ^

and 02 conversion on 98, so it'd be different than the sedan no? it's tight. but its all good, purple will be done to the emblem soon =) well not soon, after winter...hehe

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Derek, the space available to sneak your hand(s) behind the grill and unscrew the 3 philips screws doesn't allow for much movement. Even with a stubby screwdriver it's quite limited, hence taking her bumper off even just the upper tabs would make it a lottt easier.

+1 ^

and 02 conversion on 98, so it'd be different than the sedan no? it's tight. but its all good, purple will be done to the emblem soon =) well not soon, after winter...hehe

Bah......the excuses.....:lawl:

Judy, did you get an aftermarket or OEM bumper? I am looking for an 02 Coupe bumper as well.

Back