Sunroof modification?

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
Anybody happen to know of somone who has modified their sunroof to go over the top of the car instead of inside. My buddy has a scion tc and I love the way his goes back as seen in this link:
http://www.automobilemag.com/reviews/intellichoice/coupes/369_0507_review_scion_tc/final_word.html

I believe Integras to the same thing with their sunroof. But anyways, I really like the way this looks and am wondering if anybody has done anything like this to their accord. I haven't seen anything online or on this site about this.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
No one has done this. It would require some custom fab work for new guides, and changing the arms/hinges attached to the current sunroof. Basically It's one of those things that can be done, with time and money. Personally I think the cars that came factory with this look (tC and G6), the rooflines are too short to pull it off.

Raymond

Reaction score
I hate how sunroofs look when they stick up over the roof, like it was an afterthought. Why would you want to change that? haha

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
Tbh now that I think about it I just like the thing that the scion has that sticks up in the front. I wanted a bike rack because they have those things on the front, but bike rack + sun roof isn't exactally a prime setup.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
IMG_0998.jpg

Back