Double DIN tv

swift07

Reaction score
Use a fake faceplate and alarm to deter theft. Also I always turn off my screen a min or two before I park.
DSC01527.jpg

DSC01531.jpg

Got it off ebay.
Thinking about upgrading to the AVIC-X930BT soon

Mikey

Reaction score
Ah, very good sir. Thank you much. Love the look of the civc one. CRV also, apparently work. Ebay only has a few and they're either pricey, no returns allowed or more than the 3 im considering.

Use a fake faceplate and alarm to deter theft. Also I always turn off my screen a min or two before I park.
Got it off ebay.
Thinking about upgrading to the AVIC-X930BT soon
Nice. Good idea.

Pudge49902

Reaction score
personally i got the JVC AVX640....with an extra cable i can connect ma iphone and it turns into a navi...its about 280 or so online..install was easy....i had it for 2 wks or so and its great wen im in traffic...lol

ALX2987

Reaction score
you can find a good amount of double dins in the 4-500 range that will play cd, radio and ipod, once you jump to nav, the price sky rockets. I actually juts looked at a pioneer one for my new car that has everything but nav it was around 350

Mikey

Reaction score
the AVIC-X930BT
I got to looking and this is the EXACT unit I want. :)

you can find a good amount of double dins in the 4-500 range that will play cd, radio and ipod, once you jump to nav, the price sky rockets. I actually juts looked at a pioneer one for my new car that has everything but nav it was around 350
I know. The cheapest nav unit Ive found was the Jensen VM9424. $400. The Pioneer AVIC-X930BT can be found, on Ebay, BNIB for roughly $500. I think Im gonna go that route.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The one you’re getting has a built in amp, Mike. Does that mean you have to upgrade speakers from factory? And what is a partially detachable face? Excited for you man, it looks sweet. And GOTSTA have the nav.

Warranty on these things aren’t very good…$500-$700 for a complex system that does countless things, and you’re only covered for 1 year. Wtf.

Mikey

Reaction score
Not sure what partial means Chris. I'll have to look into that. Same with the amp and speakers. I dont believe I'll need to. I saw something the other day about someone who had one and they mentioned the amp but I think they said their factory speakers were fine. I'll give pioneer a call and see what they say.

As for the warranty, meh. That's everything these days. Damn thing will work perfect and 2 days after my warranty runs out, it'll blow up, lol. Ive seen extended warranties for like $100 though. :\

Back