Jordan_H's 98 Accord Sedan EX (56k)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If they make those aluminum door sills for the coupe, where should I keep an eye out for them? I scoured Ebay yesterday lol.

So you are in the process of converting your interior to black? Dashboard too? If so, black on black would look sweet. Especially with white leather interior accents.

I"m in the process of wrapping my door panels with red perf leather.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
If they make those aluminum door sills for the coupe, where should I keep an eye out for them? I scoured Ebay yesterday lol.

So you are in the process of converting your interior to black? Dashboard too? If so, black on black would look sweet. Especially with white leather interior accents.

I"m in the process of wrapping my door panels with red perf leather.

I got my door sills off ebay lol

I'm converting to black but ill probably leave the dashboard and pillars. I'll cross that bridge when the seats and door panels get done lol

Aztec

Reaction score
Thanks! I should be getting door panels done soon but not sure what I want to yet. I don't want to do the oem "gathered" material look, but I'm thinking of perforated leather or doing leather with white diamond stitching

Wait are you getting new door panels from a junk yard that has the leather interior? Or are you going to do the "makeover" with your current cloth doors?

Back