legitamate? halpp !

Deshon2688

Reaction score
make sure all those included parts actually fit the accord. check one of the 5spd parts lists on here to be sure. Things like the axles, shifter, slave and master cylinders might not fit.

Also, from what I read, the H22's gears are too short for our stock motors. might want to read up on that before you dish out 500

00accord91

Reaction score
i just called him and he sed everything fits but iono when i go look at it im bringin my friend wit me. hes a major in auto tech. more opinions anyonee?
EDITT also i was told that for the h22 trannys swap out 5th gear with a f series tranny 5th gear for gas mileage lol but ima def read more

Deshon2688

Reaction score
of course he's gonna say everything fits if he wants a sale lol, but if I were you i'd check with the people who have actually done the swap. I think badger has a good parts list posted up that tells you exactly what has to be from an accord in order to work. I'm pretty sure the shifter assembly was one of them.

00accord91

Reaction score
yea i just looked at the list and thats a lot of shi** lol i myself arent too sure on all the parts that he named or wut the tranny itself has but in the list he posted it sed any f or h series tranny part

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Axles, and tranny mounts won't work.

Everything else will. This is a decent deal IMO. You're getting the most expensive stuff out of the way.

00accord91

Reaction score
so all i wud have to do is get axles, tranny mounts, and ECU and starter right?

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
so all i wud have to do is get axles, tranny mounts, and ECU and starter right?

Pedals and probably a lot of little nuts and bolts and possibly a clutch fluid reservoir (didn't see that listed)??. Oh and you only need the drivers side axle.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The trans mounts might fit, trans obviously does, linkage does, clutch will (although I wouldn't use a used clutch) slave cyl and master cyl should also work. Pedals might, clutch line probably won't but for $500 thats a steal for all of that. Considering the trans itself is sometimes that much alone. The linkage usually goes for around $200.

Back