DBO867's 1998 Accord LX 5spd

DBO867

Reaction score
Yeah man, not as active on here as before. Getting ready for graduation and all has got me really busy the past couple months. I'll be updating more on my ride in the coming weeks. BTW, I stopped by Rockstar Shrimp yesterday at noon and saw your accord. Ordered some food and saw a cook come out from the back but wasn't sure if it was you so I didn't say anything. lol

You got the crispy cajun shrimp bowl headless huh? Lol

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Hell yeah I did, always order that. Had a Paul Walker shirt on, seems like you remember though. lol

Last edited:

DBO867

Reaction score
Hell yeah I did, always order that. Had a Paul Walker shirt on, seems like you remember though. lol

Haha yea bro, that was me. I seen you and seen your name popped up on the order receipt. Just thought it was too much of a coincidence haha. Didnt wanna ask if you were from the forums, made myself look dumb before lol

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Haha, yeah same. Didn't want to look dumb asking. Atleast now I know it's you for next time. lol

Last edited:

DBO867

Reaction score
Haha, yeah same. Didn't want to look dumb asking. Atleast now I know it's you for next time. lol

Yuup. Next time you see my car, feel free to ask the server for me. Ill hook it up with some food too

ThatDesiKid

Reaction score
Hey DBO, any pointers on how to wrap the rear bumper in one piece? I've finished the entire car besides the two bumpers. What happens is that the material gets all bunched up at the top near the trunk area of the bumper

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Accordx

Reaction score
Hey DBO, any pointers on how to wrap the rear bumper in one piece? I've finished the entire car besides the two bumpers. What happens is that the material gets all bunched up at the top near the trunk area of the bumper

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I know what area you're talking about, actually pulled off my rear bumper today to fix some fitment issues. You could try cutting the vinyl with a thin blade at the folding points and they'll barely be noticeable especially in the trunk area. Not a vinyl expert but I've heard making tiny cuts is an option.

Back