cboutilier's 2000 Accord Coupe LX *56k*

cboutilier

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm new to the site, and to the Accord world. I just picked up a 2000 LX 5-Speed coupe the other day for a daily driver/mild-mod kinda thing. It's completely stock except for a Ractive short ram intake and Halo projector headlights

I was looking for something cool and comfortable, but still a bit fun to drive. I came across this Accord for $1300 (!) with a burnt valve and some worn out tires. The body was nearly mint (2-3 bubbles on one side only) and it came with a spare f23a1 head, intake mani, injectors, head gasket, and a head rebuild kit. I just ordered a new water pump and timing belts from the local Honda dealer so I should have it on the road very soon.

Enough talk :sleepy:, Need pics:

Last edited:

phi1542

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! :D and nice pick up lol thats an amazing price for that car!! Whats the first mod you are going to do?

cboutilier

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! :D and nice pick up lol thats an amazing price for that car!! Whats the first mod you are going to do?

I've got a line on a used DC racing header. Then next will be a set of wheels and coilovers. I may do a Bluetop H23 when this high-milage F23A1 gives up on me. My CRX gets the brunt of my modding energy though.

phi1542

Reaction score
I've got a line on a used DC racing header. Then next will be a set of wheels and coilovers. I may do a Bluetop H23 when this high-milage F23A1 gives up on me. My CRX gets the brunt of my modding energy though.

Nice haha Very good choice on the first mods.. The wheel gap has to go LOL You should get black house oem headlights and retrofit them. I think it would look pretty clean

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Welcome to 6th gen.
Your car will start looking better once you get it low & get some wheels on it.
Looks like your headed in the right direction so keep it up.

Back