Voltmeter and Air/Fuel Gauges

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
well, i installed the first gauge of 2 tonight, my Voltmeter. its really simple and all you do is splice wire, i used solderless connectors, and i used a fuse tap for the actual 12v hook up. i have noe pics as of yet, well, a couple, but ones only of the car hook up and such, ill post that tomorrow, dont really feel like doing that now. ill try my best to do a DIY on the Air/Fuel gauge tomorrow, as was mention i should do by someone on the older 6thgen site.....i think? but yea, tomorrow goes in the Air/Fuel gauge, my favorite:D. my car is in shambles on the inside now, haha, cuz i was planning on doing both gauges tonight, but then decided to quit after i looked at the clock when i finished the volt gauge (2am). i get off work tomorrow at 6, and my friend should be over around 630 to help/mess around with the install. i found the wire for the O2 sensor hook up, its gonna be a lot easier then i thought. ill have to mod the in dash bezle a little bit tho, cuz the top mounts are way too tall, and the one hole isnt lined up correctly (BN did you ever have a problem like that? i think you had the indash mount, right?) thanks to angelplus for the diagram, i would NEVER have found the O2 sensor wire without that, thanks a lot. ill try my best to post up pics tomorrow.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
wow, i really should get a wideband O2 sensor, haha, the thing goes all over the place, haha. but yea, its sweet, sorry, didnt take pics to do a DIY, ended up just randomly doing it at my friends house, ill take some pics tomorrow tho, when its light out and i can show everyone the Primary O2 sensor wire that i was asking for pics of, for future reference. ill do my best to write a DIY, its really simple,. only need like 3 pics too, haha, for the Ai/Fuel gauge.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i will, i have class tomorrow, then ill be home really quick before work, so ill take some pics then, but they prolly wont be up here till around 1030 tomorrow night.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
heres the pics:

VoltGauge.jpg

Air-FuelGauge.jpg

and heres what i get to look at:D:
BothGauges.jpg

Back