Openshot's 99 Accord sedan green

openshot

Reaction score
hello im new hear but not to the honda world. few weeks ago i ended up selling my 1996 Honda Civic Coupe as it would not pass etest. so i picked up a 1999 Honda Accord 4 door 5 speed. fully stock with 307,000km now has 309,000km in 2 weeks not bad lol. lots of plans for this like lowering it 5 bolt convert nice 17s full exhaust and F23A1 with H22 head with turbo pushing 15PSI and 2002 front end swap well here are some pics of it

and so far i have done HIDs cold air intake, rims and tow hook. the intake was installed 12 hours it being on the road i cant drive stock.

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

this was my civic

this had Header, catback, intake, SIR rear disk swap, 2000 front end swap, D15B, P28 ecu (keeped it), short shifter, deep blue HIDs, led lights, black housed headlights, front rear strut bars, DC tie bar and crome type R shift nob.

but it went from many stages
started off with this

to this

to this

and finished with this

but i am going with a different way with the accord then the civic.

Varnell

Reaction score
Congrats on the switch. I'd definitely recommend lowering it as soon as possible if you're going to rep a tow hook, though. lol

openshot

Reaction score
thanks i am going to save for a black works racing coilover kit for it. but i will be getting the parts over winter so i can install everything at once. i am allso going to repaint it green because it has some rust and door dings.

Back