Water By the Bridge (WBTB)

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
So this is my friend's capturing of Water By the Bridge, and I couldnt take any pictures because of my dead phone.

Photo Credit: Jeremy Leach

IlaZNOj.jpg

E0a2sFh.jpg

Qyj25Fm.jpg

ubslLuX.jpg

Qw3nK4l.jpg

j4epq0U.jpg

BBgB6xr.jpg

37gg1JJ.jpg

uGbKBVv.jpg

I2N8nbB.jpg

y34YVgp.jpg

And this just scares me, the dedication to get as low as possible

BQRzN5o.jpg

NGiuXYU.jpg

wmTfS5w.jpg

oZY984K.jpg

FfaZLDd.jpg

CCX4qLA.jpg

Also, I did see a lowered red 6thGen coupe on the highway with I believe gunmetal wheels and a roof spoiler. As I was leaving, you passed me and your exhaust sounded very nice. Just throwing that out there

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Damn!!!! That looks like u guys would have had a hard time checking all the rides out

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Damn!!!! That looks like u guys would have had a hard time checking all the rides out

Yea, its originally supposed to be a EURO/Volkswagen meet, but pretty much everyone showed up. I didn't get there early enough, so my car wasnt in any pictures. :(

But yea, quite a few people were there. To give you an idea of how many, it streched from the start of the riverfront to Slugger Field and beyond. Thats almost a half a mile of cars parked, plus others just driving around

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics, Evan. :)

And this just scares me, the dedication to get as low as possible

BQRzN5o.jpg
Yeah, I was about to say that lol. Unless its running by bags, how can that be possible??

Hmmm... :thinking: Red coupe 6gen w/ a roof spoiler & gunmetal rims?? Now, that reminds me of someone who is very popular in 6GA. And Ohio is next to Indiana.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics, Evan. :)....
Yeah, I was about to say that lol. Unless its running by bags, how can that be possible??

Hmmm... :thinking: Red coupe 6gen w/ a roof spoiler & gunmetal rims?? Now, that reminds me of someone who is very popular in 6GA. And Ohio is next to Indiana.

I dont know what it was on to be honest, but I just posted it as I was suprised.

If we are talking about Chris, I would of hoped it was him. But I thought he was running with the gold VS-XX's now. But it sounded damn nice. If that is what Magnaflows, AEM V2, J32, and headers sound like, then it was beautiful.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ I saw his XX's were sitting in his garage, when he was showing us some pics of his new trunk lip spoiler being mounted. I guess he is on A-specs right now.

Well, let's wait 'n see if he shows up, and surprise us or not.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
^ I saw his XX's were sitting in his garage, when he was showing us some pics of his new trunk lip spoiler being mounted. I guess he is on A-specs right now.

Well, let's wait 'n see if he shows up, and surprise us or not.

Well considering it's a personal goal to see that car in person, I might be really mad considering if that was Chris or not. I was in my friend's Surburban, but no way that thing could catch it

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Mr. RR~, :haysm9: We'll be waiting for you to validate~. :poke:

Back