AllDataDiy.com for 6th gen 4 cyl accord. 56K-UnFriendly

finch13

Reaction score
Most libraries have AllData PRO subscriptions, if you didn't know. Libraries are free, if you didn't know.

001Stunna, I really hope AllData doesn't rape you in court if they find you are posting their information for free and blatantly breaking copyright laws. I also hope 6GA staff is smart enough to cover their *** by not letting this info get posted.

Sorry for pooping on the party guys, yay AllData!

001Stunna

Reaction score
Most libraries have AllData PRO subscriptions, if you didn't know. Libraries are free, if you didn't know.

001Stunna, I really hope AllData doesn't rape you in court if they find you are posting their information for free and blatantly breaking copyright laws. I also hope 6GA staff is smart enough to cover their *** by not letting this info get posted.

Sorry for pooping on the party guys, yay AllData!

I understand what you mean, but honestly its not like i'm making revenue out of this...just trying to help ppl that share the same car as moi. In addition what is AllData loosing out of one 6thgen 4cyl accord subscription..? I doubt its anything especially if the service is offered for free in libraries etc...

Anyz if admins feel that this isnt in accordance with any rules and regulations of the site then by all means let me know and lock/del the thread if necessary.

finch13

Reaction score
I understand what you mean, but honestly its not like i'm making revenue out of this...just trying to help ppl that share the same car as moi. In addition what is AllData loosing out of one 6thgen 4cyl accord subscription..? I doubt its anything especially if the service is offered for free in libraries etc...

Anyz if admins feel that this isnt in accordance with any rules and regulations of the site then by all means let me know and lock/del the thread if necessary.

I personally don't care... but, if one person posts up information for everyone on here, AllData is losing money. You paid $20 for one subscription that could potentially feed 6,245 members and an unlimited number of guests just googling things. That's a potential $124,900 or more loss for AllData. It's sorta like downloading music, yeah everyone does it, but the one who's easy to catch is sued as an example to everyone else.

And the library subscriptions are not free, your tax dollars pay for them.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
There is a place online where you can download honda service manuals for free, forget where though, but I DL'd the shop manual for my TL there.

cajun

Reaction score
There is a place online where you can download honda service manuals for free, forget where though, but I DL'd the shop manual for my TL there.

Anybody know the site to download the 6G service manuals for free?

Back