What Oil Filter do you use at oilchanges?

What filter do you use on your honda

• Total voters

001Stunna

Reaction score
Trying to see what you guys are using as the last filter that was put on my car i swear was made out of paper:ownedrun:
Tried to find a place that sells the 15400 PLM A01 online but couldn't find any that would be reasonable after shipping charges applied.

Last edited:

turbo_911

Reaction score
Trying to see what you guys are using as the last filter that was put on my car i swear was made out of paper:ownedrun:
Tried to find a place that sells the 15400 PLM A01 online but couldn't find any that would be reasonable after shipping charges applied.

What was the last filter you used? lol

I'm using K&N, been using on past two cars.

001Stunna

Reaction score
What was the last filter you used? lol

I'm using K&N, been using on past two cars.

I usually buy my own oil and just get the shop to do filter and labor. Last time however the regular place i go to was quite booked so i tried another place. Low and behold the filter they put in was a FRAM brand and i could swear to god it was made by paper. I noticed my oil level had gone down after 1 week of driving so jacked the car and checked the drainplug and filter. Low and behold the back of the filter was oily.
And no the filter was not loose, it was tight in place.

01ULEVTW

Reaction score
Usually use Fram, back when i had my V6 coupe i ran royal purple w/K&N filter, ran real smooth.....

turbo_911

Reaction score
I usually buy my own oil and just get the shop to do filter and labor. Last time however the regular place i go to was quite booked so i tried another place. Low and behold the filter they put in was a FRAM brand and i could swear to god it was made by paper. I noticed my oil level had gone down after 1 week of driving so jacked the car and checked the drainplug and filter. Low and behold the back of the filter was oily.
And no the filter was not loose, it was tight in place.

I've used Fram in my first Honda I had (same year but different color lol) and that thing didn't even filter anything. It is made of some cheap paper, that's why its sooo cheap. I opened Fram, Mobil1 and K&N and you can see a difference. K&N was a bit better designed then Mobil1 but filter inside was made from same thing I guess, but fram one was really poorly made.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
i just use FRAM ultra sheild i think its called..like 3.95$ at walmart..But Mobil1 oil all the tho.

Back