What Oil Filter do you use at oilchanges?

What filter do you use on your honda

• Total voters

98acclude

Reaction score
sounds wierd but I use a Nissan OE filter...the threads are the exact same plus it's just as good of quality as Hondas, just I can get them free from the nissan dealership I work at! ;)

Drift

Reaction score
sounds wierd but I use a Nissan OE filter...the threads are the exact same plus it's just as good of quality as Hondas, just I can get them free from the nissan dealership I work at! ;)

That's another option. I know a lot of the Subaru, Honda and Nissan filters cross reference to each other when using some of the aftermarket filters, (ie Valvoline, Puralator, etc)

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I got 5 quarts of Castrol Syntec and a K&N filter on sale at the auto parts store for $25.

Thats what I use......what ever is on sale......

Drift

Reaction score
I got 5 quarts of Castrol Syntec and a K&N filter on sale at the auto parts store for $25.

Thats what I use......what ever is on sale......

exactly. As long as you do it regularly it really doesnt matter. Its a Honda, its gonna be fine.

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
k 'n is a good brand forshure.they make quality products.i like mobil one synthetic.it doesnt burn or breakdown.i also would recommend irditmitsu jdm oil. 7 bucks a qt tho.fram tough gard makes good oil filters too!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I got the K&N one from Toronto Honda, haven't put it to use yet, but will be.....maybe at the next "Install Meet"! :lawl:

Back