What else can be done here...MPG gone to dogs :(

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
and im only running a short ram and axle back...like wtf hahaha...im just gunna bring it for a tune up

JapCrap

Reaction score
Try changing the fuel filter now that you've ran all that wonderful seafoam through it...they're cheap and it couldn't hurt anything...

001Stunna

Reaction score
and im only running a short ram and axle back...like wtf hahaha...im just gunna bring it for a tune up

Hope tuneup solves your problem.
New plugs, wires, pcv, cap, rotor, air filter, o2 sensors, fpr, seafoam, fuel injector cleaner haven't changed anything for me lol :(

Try changing the fuel filter now that you've ran all that wonderful seafoam through it...they're cheap and it couldn't hurt anything...
I was under the assumption that fuel filter and pump were an all-in-one for us.

Last edited:

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
oh wow :'( I even am about to drive side by side with my friends Sonata and comapre where our cars read 1 mile...thats how desperate I am

001Stunna

Reaction score
oh wow :'( I even am about to drive side by side with my friends Sonata and comapre where our cars read 1 mile...thats how desperate I am

Just do a tuneup on her if you haven't in awhile and see how it goes.
ie. seafoam and then plugs, wires, cap, rotor, pcv valve and clean air filter along with setting your tire pressure to 33-34psi first thing in the morning without driving her/after car has been seating overnight.

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
well, I run Falken Ziex that say max psi 51 and when I filled to 32 they were practically flat so im running 40 :O but I might need new plugs. Sometimes when it is cold it hesitates when accelerating. I'll take a look at her this weekend since I'm at school.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
damn i thought i got ****ty mileage. about 350/tank but recently ive only ben putting like $20 in at a time.
damn being broke in college

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
damn i thought i got ****ty mileage. about 350/tank but recently ive only ben putting like $20 in at a time.
damn being broke in college

+1 sucks I can only work two days a week. Going off $120 a weekend paychecks lol

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
i hear that. i work full time in the summer from april to november and make a solid $250-300 a week and its great. now i have $10.72 in the bank and less than half a tank of gas. fffffffffuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkk

Back