Any1 with access to live readings from their car...

001Stunna

Reaction score
If you can somehow get live readings from your car; have an obd2 scanner that does live readings; or simply know what they should be at please chime in :)

Was wondering what are your readings for the below mentioned at idle and at ~2000rpm...

Engine Load Percenrage in %
Throttle Position in %
MAP Pressure in kPa
Spark Advantage in degrees

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I know RJ has a ScanGauge II, he might be able to help you out. I think RedAccord02 does also.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
i have one,but its in my toolbox at work..my matco one in my car dosnt do live reading unlike my snap on scanner.
i can get it for you tmr night or saterday morning.

001Stunna

Reaction score
i have one,but its in my toolbox at work..my matco one in my car dosnt do live reading unlike my snap on scanner.
i can get it for you tmr night or saterday morning.

That would be great, i'm not in a rush, just trying to compare some things before spending any $$ on trying to fix something that might not be broken.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
CIMG3144.jpg

CIMG3145.jpg

CIMG3146.jpg

CIMG3147.jpg

CIMG3148.jpg

001Stunna

Reaction score
Was this at idle after the car was already warm? or?
I see you're still in Open Loop and your rpms kinda high so i'm assuming the car wasnt warmed up yet, along with the engine temp being damn low. If it wouldn't be a lot of work or trouble any chance to see pretty much the same things but when the car is in Closed Loop and warm(ie. after a drive)

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
if i go anywhere today ill scan it again after i get home..but Im not sure if im getting out today in the accord today atleast.
but also my temp reading may not be what you need to base your info on..due to its not a factory setup..I broke my factory sensor off into the head..so im using a radiator hose adapter with an autometer gauge along with OEM gauge..but idk

001Stunna

Reaction score
Main things im after is
Engine Load Percenrage in %
Throttle Position in %
MAP Pressure in kPa
Spark Advantage in degrees

The ECT is just what i noticed that made me think twice about the data being from a warm car or in this case, first start after a couple of hours prob.

Thanks for putting some of your time towards this though man, greatly appreciated.

Back