Instrument Cluster LEDs

WaitDontSh00t

Reaction score
Hey guys! (Hopefully I'm posting in the right place)

I have a 2001 Honda Accord EX (4 Cyl.). A few years ago I replaced all my Instrument Cluster Bulbs to Blue LED ones. I just got some cheap ones off Amazon with bad reviews, which I kinda regret now. They work for the most part, but they just are not that bright and you can tell they are low quality.

I was hoping someone could help me out in replacing them. I know there is a guide on how to do it, but I'm more specifically looking for higher quality led replacements. I'm not sure where to look for them. I know the general bulb I need, such as a "T10 Wedge" for example, but other than that I cannot find them. Amazon would be great, but any other reputable site is fine too.

I tried looking on SuperBrightLEDS, but they have so many different bulbs I'm extremely confused trying to find the correct one or the ones that will fit, even Amazon.

According to the guide (Since i dont remember when i did it a few years ago), I would need approx. 6 T10 Wedge and 11 T5 Wedge. Brighter the better and in Blue.(Guide Link)

Like I said, I've checked these 2 sites, but even though they claim to be T10 wedge for example, I have no clue if they would really fit or not.

Thanks so much in advance!

- Jake

kn0x47

Reaction score
superbrightleds.com

they have a bunch of bulbs that fit, it's just some are brighter than others. personally i wouldn't get the brightest ones because they'll create worse hotspots. I've had their basic (single LED) bulbs for years now with no issues.

SupraGuy

Reaction score
My last visit to superbrightleds, the wedge lights for the climate control are mostly listing as discontinued.

There are still several threads on LED lighting, but the general conclusion there was to go to superbrightleds.

I bought a huge stack of cheap 194 replacement LEDs a few years back and keep them in the Supra. They start to flicker after a few months, so I've taken to just throwing them out in the spring and replacing them. Until then they look really good though. I've got a couple more years before I have to buy more. :)

Back