J35 parts with J30

Dnguyen211

Reaction score
Alright so Ive been thinking I want to put some j35 parts here and there to squeeze some more power out of my j30, what all can I unbolt from the j35 and bolt directly onto my j30? Intake manifold is all I know will fit so I need your help.... Tia

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
I believe intake manifold, runners, and maybe a few other odds and ends. It's hard to make power easily on the J30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
The entire Top End will work: heads, intake manifold and lower runners, all bolt up.

I ran the J35A3 heads with 2003 CL-s cams, J35A3 intake manifold and runners on my J30A1. Used J23A2 270cc injectors. J35A3 injectors should be the same cc also. Along with the fuel block from the J32A2. Not sure if the J35A3 fuel block is the same as the J32, more than likely it is. Used a J32A2 throttle body bored to 68mm by MAXBORE.COM

Tuned with a Unichip for a tuning solution and yielded 203WHP 169WTq thru that 4 speed, that number was after 1 hour of tuning on a mild hot month. If you were to use an AEM FIC 6, I think you could yield around 210WHP maybe a lil more. my Unichip ran out of parameter adjustment to get more out of it. The harness wiring for the AEM FIC 6 would be a custom job. It would not be plug and play. You might need to find a local tuner/builder that could wire it up.

J30A1 ECU will run it just fine on idle and cruising, but not really sure on a Wide Open throttle w/o a piggyback to get your air/fuel ratio right. 13.5 on the top end RPM range is where you want to be.

**Honestly man. Save your money and do an entire drivetrain swap if you are serious about keeping your Accord and having a good bit of HP in it. But, it won't be cheap and there will be some custom work on the wiring harness for your ECU and piggyback.

Back