Cmgreensr's 02 6 speed

cmgreensr

Reaction score
The headlights definitely work best on a black car. Could maybe work on a red one too. Where did you buy your hood latch btw, might replace mine.

This is the exact one I bought and it fit perfect. Price was great too!

Last edited:

604ACCORD

Reaction score
How much it run you to hydro dip your parts I found a place local I wanna do a bunch of interior parts in carbon

cmgreensr

Reaction score
How much it run you to hydro dip your parts I found a place local I wanna do a bunch of interior parts in carbon

I paid $100 for the headlight bezels and $120 for the calipers to get dipped plus shipping. The guy I used does fantastic work if your connection doesn't work out. His name is Jeff at Mainecoastcustoms.com and he did work on my sons car and on another friends CG as well.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
That's nice he got the grain to line up on the console and cup holder. Those prices don't seem too bad. How is his turnaround time?

This is the exact one I bought and it fit perfect. Price was great too!

Awesome, thanks! Do you need to grease anything on it? Still working well for you? Think I'll get one and if that doesn't fix it then it must be something with the cable.

Last edited:

gmiles7217

Reaction score
What 5 speed is that out of, where did you get it and how did you put it in? Cool car as well. I've always love the 6th gen coupes....

cmgreensr

Reaction score
The latch comes greased already but my cable itself has a little slack so the latch wasn't the only problem!

The manual trans is actually a 6 speed out of the 03 Acura Cl S Type and there are quite a few write ups for the swap. It's pretty common now but thanks!

Back