FS: Woodgrain Interior Pieces *Rare* parts maybe now

legendaryyaj

Reaction score
Wow it's been a long time.

The Accord is finally going to be towed away soon here after sitting for 6 years in my garage. I just have a few woodgrain items I want to let go. They are probably rare now. I have my full interior still too so if you want anything else from that let me know.

First up are two woodgrain dash bezels. I've onle ever seen 3 of these and all on ebay. One I lost and the two here. One has some scratches as shown on the underside. Won't be visible once installed. The match isn't perfect but it's kind of close. Iw ould have to really pull out my woodgrain interior pieces to do a comparison. $50 shipped each OBO

719B72CE-32E3-4C44-A961-B7609B0CB17F_zps9dxywgso.jpg

BEC24BDF-F6B5-4A5D-B0F6-780D27B0F943_zpsnyyynp14.jpg

Second item is a BNIB Acura TL woodgrain steering wheel. SOLD

6B164EF4-B431-42A1-A978-BF5FC9654080_zpsarhdisfa.jpg

I also have the shifter console from the TL for the gated sport shifter if anyone is interested in that. The woodgrain knob would wrap that all out together very well.

Lastly, I still have my full WW kit. It's painted Heather Mist so it would be perfect for anyone with that color. I would prefer local or pickup as I don't know how to ship this. $400 OBO

708997AF-807C-439F-A9CD-5B2C3832F8B1_zps3kpqvsbd.jpg

You can get a hold of me @ [email protected] if I don't reply here.

Last edited:

legendaryyaj

Reaction score
Yes, tan leather interior. I'll post up pics when I get a chance later.

Headlights shown in pics with retrofit have been long gone. I have OEM black housing with amber corners. No leaks and done by me.

Mikey

Reaction score
Anyone know if the bezels are OEM "wood" pieces? I wouldn't think so but they do look awesome.

OP, best believe I've got my eye on those bezels.

Back